Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend Roundup

Forgive my weekend absence. My computer was receiving some TLC by way of a defrag to it's hard drive. . . hopefully it's going to make some difference. . .

We had a busy weekend, and I since I captured some moments on film (or SD card, more accurately), I thought I'd share.

Friday night Nathan, Jenny & Tanner came over and we grilled some steaks on Ben's fancy grill. Nathan & Tanner played Guitar Hero after dinner while we all watched. Ahh, how that second guitar Ben got is simplifying Nathan's GH playing life. . .

Nolan was pretty fascinated by the game. . .

Gee, whose blue eyes did Nolan get?

Saturday afternoon I dragged my boys all over town running errands. . . it was a bit exhausting. They needed a rest in the Love Sac. . .

We promised our Sunday School class a treat if they could memorize a scripture this week. I promised them some cupcakes. . . the girls wanted a chocolate/strawberry treat. So I chopped up some strawberries and added them to chocolate cupcakes. Honestly, I didn't love them . .. the chocolate wasn't sweet enough for me. . . but whatever. The kids seemed to enjoy them.

I also got some great video of Nolan this weekend. I'll post it as soon as I get it uploaded.
Happy Monday!


No comments: